And.. since it was a long time since I did one of these..
1) On average morning, how many times do you hit the snooze button?
Not a single one.. I jump out of the bed, stay awake for 30 mins, and then slowly goes into a lethargy
2) How many times in your adult life have you really been in love?
I 'm not sure.. But.. I would say once. At least from my side.. were too shy to actually try to find that out..
3) Which banner would you fly if obligated to do so in front of your home for a full week: the Confederate Flag or the Iraqi flag?
No sure.. if I could soil the Confederate one a lot first.. Iraqi.. well.. Iraq is big, and it shouldn't really be judged by a dictator running it..
4) Pick one adjective that could never be used to describe you:
5) If you had to pick one book that you to read for the rest of your life, what book would it be?
Le Morte d'Arthur - Sir Thomas Malory
6) Are you a "dog person" or a "cat person"?
I love most animals.. but.. if I'd choose, cats, always..
7) Do you make your bed every day?
8) Sheets: muslin, satin, or flannel?
Don't have it, but.. silk.. I guess, satin, of the above..
9) Kisses: long and slow or fast and furious?
Long and slow..
10) Dream vehicle: SUV, sedan, or sports car?
A Jaguar.. don't know where that fits in..
11) Preferred former prime-time comedy: Cheers or Seinfeld?
Family Ties.. ok.. Cheers
12) Preferred way to fill an arena full of fratboys: Grateful Dead or Dave Matthews Band?